[at-l] Re: at-l Digest, Vol 28, Issue 25

Unbelievable! I never realized how powerful these 2 men really are. Just
think, if they wanted it we could have "a buck a gallon" gas again!!
Maybe that will be Cheneys '08 campaign promise... ya think?

You read it on the Internet folks, it must be true. Move over Hillary, your
not an oilman, just a man. (that last statement makes about as much sense as
most everything else I've been reading here of late)

Onestep
- heading to Vermont's Long Trail in search of much needed sanity.