[at-l] Perseids this weekend - Best-known meteor shower peaks Aug. 12]

I was just outside...too much cloud cover. Bummer...
(Maybe tomorrow)
-"Camo"

From: wolferrae at bellsouth.net (Rogene)
Date: Fri Aug 12 04:34:49 2005
Subject: [at-l] Punk20-Now name dropping

Gentleman, start your engines and let the name dropping begin!

.Does passing a motorcade with then president  LBJ in the limo on the
opposite side of the freeway count..

Rogene