[at-l] Knowing that it's there..

In a message dated 8/12/2005 1:33:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rafeb@speakeasy.net writes:
>In this case I recommend banning them, like in Baxter, so hikers can be
>forced
>into what the Trail is about. They'll be better off for it.

<snip>

>Hikers who carry cell phones tend to be fuzzy
>on the wildness ethic issue.

<snip>

>So, your pat answer isn't anything close to being respectful of the reality

RnR, you've got no respect for any reality except
your own.  You're in no position to speak of respect.
You show very none for your fellow hikers.

               Ad hominem is usually the sign of a won argument.

             It holds true:

            Pro-cell phone = anti wilderness ethic

*