[at-l] (no subject)

Take a look at this page I found, The Daily Post Athenian. You can see this page at:
http://www.dpa.xtn.net/dynamic/ViewArticle/128388

Here's a short excerpt...

Environmentalists are causing gasoline prices to soar because of their unwillingness to support domestic oil production in areas
like the Alaskan Arctic, U.S. Rep. John Duncan Jr. said.

"If these gas prices go up, the people of this country can thank the environmentalists," the Tennessee Republican said during a
visit to Athens on Wednesday. "You've got these environmental people who ... want gas to go up to $4 and $5 a gallon so people won't
drive as much. If we sit around and let the gas go to those kinds of prices, it's going to hurt every sector of the economy."

Tenacious Tanasi

   (Shelly Hale)