[at-l] Knowing that it's there..

In a message dated 8/9/2005 10:25:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
athiker89@yahoo.com writes:
This is great.  Roxy, see your quotes from an evening's worth of ?work? that
almost hit all of your highly predictable delusions.

1.  I?ll give you credit here.  You didn?t screw up any NEW threads.

2.  ?Your sneering contempt says it all. You don't like the original AT or
its remnant form today.?

3. ?you people are so adamantly opposed to any environmental ethic associated
with the AT? ?Bush-era land grabbers had this worked out from the start and
our hugely funded government somehow just couldn't come up with the money to
save it from destruction.?
4.  ?MacKaye was trying to go big time for conservation with the AT in a way
that would already be paying off in our time. What you wrote doesn't disprove
that.?  Hey Roxy, read again.  What I wrote said that.

BONUS!!

?I listened to Wingfoot read from a book which assembled MacKaye's private
letters to various environmental figures.?

            ***    The list really shouldn't be subject to such a post. It is
off-topic and bascially a boring personal slander. But worst of all, it is
wrong.

         Come back when you can argue the talking points "Take Care Tim".

*