[at-l] re: New ATC Site (now books)

It's my pleasure to link y'all up with those books.  I'd recently gone through Amazon looking for an out of print book and found a company that had it.

If you would, let the list know when you get them, and if they were as advertised.

Thanks,

Tim

Snodrog5@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 8/9/2005 6:55:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Slyatpct@aol.com writes:
> Read the descriptions carefully to see if it's just volume one or two, or
> the two volume set. Looks like the cheapest set goes for about $25.

Going, going, gone!

Thanks Tim,

I've been looking to buy the set without spending alot of money and the
cheapest sounded fine. 1st edition, very good cont. with dust jackets.