[at-l] The Most Fun you've had on the trail

Hiking into Tuolumne Meadows on the Tahoe Yosemite Trail on one of those
brillant blue Sierra mornings, winding my way up through the meadows along
the river, "You Can't Always Get What You Want, But Sometimes You Get What
You Need" running through my head (and knowing there was ice cream waiting
at the TM store). Yup, a gem of a morning... like you said... permagrin...

Hmmm, or maybe it was having my mind blown on top of Max Patch. Or the
adrenalin rush on Katahdin. Why do I keep doing this???? <g>

skeeter