Clyde Speilberg, was [at-l] "Appalachian Impressions: Hiking the Appalach...

>> janl2@mindspring.com writes:
>>
>>> Well, that's one I would pay money to see!
>>> ;-)

It's just that you two are so... different.
;-)
I sure hope you both keep trail journals! I'd love to compare the two
daily versions side by side. Ha!

In truth, the "foxhole effect" of hiking leads to some terrific,
unholy alliances and deep, confounding friendships. More power to it.
Maybe the list should take a hike together, eh?
;-)
Shoester of the Pines

--
     	AT Journal: