[at-l] "Appalachian Impressions: Hiking the Appalachian Trail" video review

Holy Cow.
I mean:
HOLY COW!!!!
except that my AT-o-meter is so far pegged past '10' that I can
barely compose a sentence.

Am I late to the show? Has this been out and I haven't seen it?
Sheeesh! Miss a Gathering, a Ruck, AND a Trail Days and they
rewrite the standards on "Whoa!" video when you're not looking.

This thing has it all, including the PBS narrator who does all
the nice stuff on "Nature". (It is a bit disconcerting, however,
to hear this same sage voice opine "And this privy has it all!
Fresh air, and a fine view of the mountainside all around you!")
Good hikers with good statements, and a great sense of what an
AT throughhike is *really* all about. GO BUY THIS!

Now, I have my opinions, true, and they don't come easy.
Especially on something like where the AT/Throughhiking is
concerned. So it should come as some surprise to you that I am
enthusing on this puppy and the hikers haven't even gotten out
of VIRGINIA YET!!!!

I have a long evening out planned, and must go, but you don't
know, in my half-beered state (a little beer for the
potatoesssss, a little beer to Toeeeee), JUST HOW TEMPTED I am
to eat my own (TASTY!) potatoes mine-own-se'f, and watch the
rest of this epic journey. Howzit end??? Will they make it? What
will they see?

Man.
{shakes head, signs off}
'toe