[at-l] RnR's *worthwhile* cell phone questions

UGH.. not another bitching contest about cellphones. Let it go !!! I
read on this list from time to time and everyone is bitching at each
other. Makes me not want to hike the AT because i wouldn't want to
have to deal with this bickering in person !!

Jason