[at-l] RnR's *worthwhile* cell phone questions

Actually I sign most of my posts... lately I've been a bit addlebrained though. My apologies. My ID is infinity1plus1 if that helps.

            Sincerely,
              Robert
(infinity1plus1,stuck,pumpkinhead,uhm... Shelly, help me out... what were the other trail names we came up with?)

Leslie Booher <lbooher@pure.net> wrote:
Please sign your posts with your trail names.  I'm getting so confused.  I can't tell who's writing in response to whose post.  Robert, who are you?  There's no clue on your e-mail address, nor on your From name, nor do you sign your posts.  But you're not the only one.  Someone help me out here, please.

anklebear