[at-l] Cell phones VS Nature - An attempt to clarify - LONG

Apropos pizzas to shelters.  This was a singular experience
at a singular shelter (RPH) which is about as un-wilderness
a shelter setting as one can imagine on the AT...says Rafe

Don't forget Partnership Shelter in VA, where you can have a hot shower and order pizza from a Pay Phone on the side of the Mt. Rogers Visitors' Center.  And it's not in a neighborhood at all.  But it's a wonderful interlude in a hike.  Good memories.  While I was there, I finished "Revenge of the Middle Aged Woman".  Fun!

anklebear