[at-l] RnR's *worthwhile* cell phone questions

How is it not your experience? I'm not saying that there aren't other factors that make you more or less removed than someone else. However, a cell phone as a starting point, you cannot argue that the man with a cell is more removed than the man without a cell. By definition, one is able to contact people and is less removed, the other is not and as such is more removed. Don't be contrary for the sake of being contrary. Explain how it is your experience. An example would help.

Jim Bullard <jbullar1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:At 03:33 PM 8/5/2005 -0700, Robert wrote:
>A man with a cell phone is less removed than a man without a cell phone.

Okay, if you say so. That is not my experience but apparently contrary
opinions are no longer welcome on AT-L.