[at-l] Trail Gluttons Unite!

Not on the trail, but I do remember this one time when my little sister took her tuna fish sandwich and opened it up, took chocolate chip cookies and crumbled them on the tuna, then took the applesauce that she had and poured it on as well, and then closed the sandwich up and sprinkled grape juice all over it. She thought it was a work of art. My mom thought it would make a better addition to her stomach and told her she had to eat it even though by that time it was more of a gooey purple mush than a sandwich... she never made another fishy fruity cookie sandwich... I'm not sure why...

Mark Hudson <hudsom@us.ibm.com> wrote:<<"Well, shoot, while I am in this food co-op, I ought to use one of the
TWO coupons my buddy eArThworm has sent to me - for a FREE pint of Ben
and Jerry's ice cream. (How does she find these?) I select Toffee Bar
Crunch, and bury the pint deep within my pack.>>

Well, I'll use this as a intro into a question I've wanted to ask; what's
your worst on-trail culinary disaster? I don't mean burning dinner, I mean
something like the infamous garlic salt instead of sugar in the oatmeal, or
the instant mashed potatoes instead of powdered milk in the pudding
mix...., or some recipe of your own that went horribly wrong...

skeeter