[at-l] IS NJ safe today?!

Im still thinking that until they allow hunting of humans every 20 years or so... we've got it easier than the bears... LMAO!

Jim and/or Ginny Owen <spiriteagle99@hotmail.com> wrote:

/

Robert wrote:

>I'm thinking, all things considered equal of course, that NJ must be safe
>now... unless you're a bear.

Actually - if you'r a NJ bear, you're safer than the NJ humans - except for
a very few days every 20 (?) years when they allow hunting. Don't remember
how often that hunting sesaon is allowed - but the latest one was the first
in a loooong time. And I'm too tired to bother looking it up. If you're a
bear in NJ, your major enemy is probably either cars or starvation due to
overpopulation.

Now, if you're a NJ human, you get to contend with traffic, smog, gangs, the
Mafia, political corruption, inefficiency and arrogance, dumbass laws, nosy
neighbors - and bears. Yeah - I've lived and worked in NJ, too. And it's
almost just like Maryland

Walk soflty,
Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com