[at-l] direction help

In a message dated 8/4/2005 10:14:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
RBSC2000@aol.com writes:

> Can someone give me the best road directions to get near Max Patch. I would
>
> be  coming from Greenville SC thru Asheville.

Rather than explaning, it's best to do Mapquest.

If you want to go through Hot Springs, NC  1st search from Greenville, SC to
Hot Springs, NC and THEN a seperate search from HS to (the upper numbers of)
Max Patch Rd, Hot Springs, NC.   Put the two maps and directions together.

OR from what looks like a more direct route (but really isn't, lots of windy
road) from Greenville, SC (to the upper numbers) Max Patch Rd, Hot Springs, NC

www.mapquest.com