[at-l] Trail Gluttons Unite!

In a message dated 8/4/2005 11:00:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
janl2@mindspring.com writes:

"Well,  shoot, while I am in this food co-op, I ought to use one of the
TWO  coupons my buddy eArThworm has sent to me - for a FREE pint of Ben
and  Jerry's ice cream. (How does she find these?) I select Toffee Bar
Crunch,  and bury the pint deep within my pack.

did you have a "cold pack?"  Was it "soup" when you got to the top of  the
hill?  Or are you saying that it turned to cheese?

Skylander