[at-l] Sale fones VS Mature -

So tell 'em...forget that other nonsense.
-"Camo"

> Jim Bullard wrote:
>

> > * Eventually this cycle devolves to an exchange where RnR accuses
> > his opponent(s) of what he has done from the outset and the whole
> > thing fizzles out in exhaustion.

 Ballparkin' it here....how close are we to that 'exhaustion' thing
 happening? I've got stories about itchin' arms, hot hiker-chicks and
 storms to tell. From camojack at comcast.net  Thu Aug  4 03:03:47 2005
From: camojack at comcast.net (camojack@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Aug  4 04:05:45 2005
Subject: [at-l] The answer....

...42?!
-"Camo"

From: blackwolfe at bellsouth.net (Black Wolfe)
Date: Thu Aug  4 06:32:06 2005
Subject: OT:  Darth Dawg WAS RE: [at-l] THE Bear solution....

And together it's pronounced wuse like a canid sneeze?

Bruce W.  (Black Wolfe)

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.