[at-l] Re: New Trail Name

> Ah.....I feel a new trail name coming on.  What about it?  Hmmm......
>
> Dancing Eyes, Laughing Eyes, Mischief Eyes, Squirrley Eyes, Wiggly Eyes,
or Sparky?

> Tenacious Tanasi
>    (Shelly Hale)

I had already planned one for our "real" hike next year. I was just thinkin'
of "Squirrel", but that's subject to change. I have, after all, already
named all of your daughters. (Though I haven't been around Butter Bean long
enough for it to take properly yet.)

Us guys miss y'all guys. Can't wait for autumn to go hiking with you again.
I'm already training. Those $&#@*& elliptical machines are like running
through syrup, and that's just the warm-up. Whew, but I'm tired!

Nightwalker