[at-l] why you teaser, you

So's'un my heat emaciated brane (heck it's bin over 90
on twenty different days sews far this summer in
northwest ohio and we izn't used to that much
prolonged and concentrated warmth and bodily odors) is
being teased with thoughts of having been
transportated to a better place by one of Felix's
storeys.  Problem is, everytime I think ones a comin',
the incessant chirping ring of the sell fone intrudes
instead.

Maybe tomorrow (tomorrow, it's only a day away) will
bring relief.

Meanwhile, anyone know who gots eliminated on Rockstar
in excess tonight?

Kent Gardam

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs