[at-l] Is it 7?

Seven years ago tonight, me and pokey and a friend of mine were tenting
at a campground just outside of Millinocket, ME. I'd already lost my
Maine maps and sunglasses. I'd sat them on top of the car and forgot
them there when we went to the diner in town for dinner. I found them
the next morning, on the dirt road in the campground. The maps were
fine, but the sunglasses were busted.  Seven years ago tomorrow, we
hitched into the park and started the best damned thru-hike ever. I had
no cell fone, and I had no idea how much I hated the trail. I had cheese.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98