[at-l] Why Cell Phones are Banned in some Parks

Maybe we could install chips in people to keep them from making silly statements. Ah, but what fun would that be. As for "grown up's toys"... what toys you talkin' 'bout, Willis? A cell phone "chain" that means you are "whipped" or actual chains and whips?  No offense to the cell phone "chainists" out there.

Carol Donaldson <carol1944@brmemc.net> wrote:he friend could take her phone and, by way of the phone, her friend to the nearest police station, and have them triangulate her location through the cell phone. The technology to do this is still in its infancy from what I've read, but it would still get them pretty close to her location. The yelling at that point would probably finish the job. If only she'd been wearing a GPS. lol