[at-l] shapers

Here is a cut and pasted excerpt from an e-mail I got from a friend of
mine who was also my high skewl (Bridgeport H.S., Bridgeport MI)
Poli-Sci teacher and his wife who taught me American Lit. and several
other subjex. If the word 'shit' offends you, you may not want to read on:

Here's a glimpse of our camping style.  There is a 3/4 size mattress we
put in the van.  Then we load all our other shit on top of that. When we
get to a campsite, we set up the tent which attaches to the back of the
van.  In the tent we put all that shit we brought and a small table and
two chairs.  That kinda fills up the tent.  Then we sleep in the van.

When a storm comes, as it did on Thursday night, we can snuggle into the
bed and let the wind blow (it has yet to blow down our tent) and listen
to the rain fall on the tarps and the metal roof, and think thoughts of
distant people who do not enjoy this small simple pleasure.

Then the next day, we can dry everything out and head for home, or we
can throw it in the van wet and dry it out at home. Sound like fun?

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98