[at-l] Welcome "Hacker"

Oh, BTW, think I'm gonna change my trail name to Georgia Peach.....any other
suggestions.....I think my last one was "Laurel".....

Janie

Laurel is nice. Wild Mountain Laurel is also colloquially known as Ivy
(looks nothing like it, however) and Honeysuckle Tree. I had the pleasure of
hiking in the Jocassee Gorges area this past spring during the peak blooming
season of Wild Mountain Laurel. Even though my sense of smell is limited,
the perfume of the WML flowers was *heavenly*. It smelled a lot like
Gardenia, but a little lighter. The sourwood was also blooming at the same
time, and I REALLY understood why it makes the most prized honey.

You didn't ask, but it brought back some wonderful nostalgic hiking
memories.

:-)
Nightwalker