[at-l] Unchanged changed subject lines; subject to change upon next change of subject

Can we now call it the above until it, too becomes inaccurate?

Now that the subject line has actually been changed, I felt the subject
line needed to reflect that... ; )

Ed Miller <emiller@del.net> wrote:Thanks Dave. Yes I know. ;-)