People Management, was [at-l] Speed hiking

> [1] I always get ultra-polite when I encounter rude
> people.

Kind of like THEE Clyde on the Long Trail in '02, who got chapped at a
waitress an the Whistestop cafe who was pointedly ignoring us,
'Course, we did look like bums, kind of rough at that point.
;-)

I thought there might be "an incident," as Clyde was starting to steam
(plus, he WANTED that Coke!).

And of course, there was. An "incident."
Clyde largely over-tipped her.

She looked kind of embarrassed when she picked it up.

"You don't have to be ugly to get revenge," was MAFMan's comment to me
after.

--
     	AT Journal:
	http://www.trailjournals.com/Liteshoe/