[at-l] Cell phones VS Nature - An attempt to clarify - LONG

Shane wrote:
"Wilderness, on the
other hand, is a highly perceptive thing."
---------
EXACTLY! And spot on concerning the Appalachian Trail. I'm off in a few hours
to backpack in the Bigelows and Crockers of Maine, and my sense of
'wilderness' will be significantly more impacted by the loom of wind power on the
Redington range and the parade of summer camp groups than by any gizmo or gadget
that I or others might or might not have in their packs.
--------
R&R, the Prince of ridiculous sophistry, blathered:
      "You can often tell a person who refuses to face the facts by the
way they veer into ridiculous sophistry in order to avoid direct points they
don't want to face."

That's been said about you *and to you* for several years, first on the ATML,
later on the at-l, and more recently on WhiteBlaze. You are your own worst
enemy, R&R. Keep up the good work.

Teej