[at-l] THE Bear solution....

I met Shelly in passing at one of the Rucks. Do I remember her being a red
head correctly? You especially have to let the red headed wookies win....

skeeter

             Robert
             <infinity1plus1@y
             ahoo.com>                                                  To
                                       shellydhale@earthlink.net, Mark
             08/02/2005 03:41          Hudson/Fishkill/IBM@IBMUS,
             PM                        at-l@backcountry.net
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [at-l] THE Bear solution....

Like I said... let the wookie win... (Embedded image moved to file:
pic15988.gif)

Shelly Hale <shellydhale@earthlink.net> wrote:
 Skeeter wrote>> If that's what Shelly does to her little brother, I assume
 as a "joke" ,
 then I for one never want to see what she does to a guy when she's MAD!

 Naw--now you done gone an figured me wrong here. I've mellowed over the
 years. Really, I have. Well, that's my story an I'm
 stickin' to it. LOL

 Tenacious Tanasi
 (Shelly Hale)