  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Slyatpct@aol.com

  Trail Dog isn't the only one doing this.  In a couple days David Horton will be setting a new record for the PCT.

  There's a couple kids running across America for the heck of it.  Another, oldtimer running across America in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.

  They're all getting help one way or another through goodies from home, trail angels, kindness of strangers.

  Does it really matter how fast or slow one's able to go?