[at-l] Cell phones VS Nature - An attempt to clarify - LONG

I find it interesting that these lines appeared together. The suggestion is made to try two hikes, one with a cell and one without. Thus, you can compare the two hikes and see how they are when held up against each other. It was never mentioned that you compare it to his hike. It was never suggested that your hike would be the same as his. It was never suggested that your hike would not be a quality experience. It seems that this is the same with every post on here. People don't talk about what was said, but what they think was said or implied.