[at-l] THE Bear solution....

JestBill,

I know exactly what you're sayin'.  I've seen horses and ponies that were put in an electric fence panic and bust right through it
just like the hogs you were talking about.  When I read that ad, I was seeing me corralled up with a big ole bear and both of us
running over each other trying to get away from each other and that fence!!!!  LOL

And, wouldn't it give new meaning to the phrase "eye-opener" if some poor guy forgot about the fence and took a midnight wiz right
on that wire?!?!  My brother did just that when he was little.  I Shirley couldn't have helped him in any way for screaming in
laughter on the ground.  Best $5 bet I ever lost!!!  LMAO

Seriously, though.....I really do hope some folks will use common sense with stuff like this.  And, some folks say that cell phones
give a false sense of security.  Sheesh!!!

Tenacious Tanasi
   (Shelly Hale)