[at-l] Morphing threads

I think you may have misunderstood my post RnR. Maybe you could take the time to read it again and wait a few minutes before you post. I noticed your comment came in quite quickly after my message made it into inboxes. Maybe you could read it again more carefully and let it sink in before you post.

RoksnRoots@aol.com wrote:In a message dated 8/1/2005 12:50:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,