[at-l] Re: On topic if you carry a cell on the trail... OT iyou don't

Fie! on those evil, stiff necked back sliders who insist that their poor
intellect can even begin to understand the multitudinous minutia, esoteric
understanding available only to the erudite.

Oh yes...it is with deep, deep humility that I dare to ask the All High Gods of
Hiking: "Should I wear socks?"