[at-l] Cell phones VS Nature - An attempt to clarify - LONG

At 04:15 PM 7/31/2005 -0400, Bob C wrote:
>No is certainly a useful option with kids, especially if used with some
>judicial restraint. But on a 30 day walk in the woods, my instincts say
>repeated nos probably would become more of a distraction to the wilderness
>than simply letting the phone call happen.

We each have our own reasons for the choices we make. I respect your choice
as I assume that it was informed by your situation. I would like my choices
respected the same way even though in some situations they would differ
from those you made.