[at-l] Cell phones VS Nature - An attempt to clarify - LONG

No is certainly a useful option with kids, especially if used with some judicial restraint. But on a 30 day walk in the woods, my instincts say repeated nos probably would become more of a distraction to the wilderness than simply letting the phone call happen.

Weary