[at-l] Re: On topic if you carry a cell on the trail... OT iyou don't

I'm sorry, but Jim O. may not be telling anyone what
to do out right, but he does make the broad statement
that if you carry a cell phone in your backpack you
can't possibly have had the quality of hike that he
and Jenny had...you have had a deteriorated hiking
experience.  You can't make statements like that and
NOT expect to get some flak.

Sparrow