[at-l] Wisdom of BS (as in Burma Shave that is)

At 08:33 AM 7/30/2005 -0700, william fitzpatrick wrote:
>And there you are.  Right back where you (and all the rest of us) started.
>The "monkey mind" grabbed a few words off a page and focussed our attention on
>minutia for a minute but has now gone off to pick nits elsewhere.

Sorry to have offended you William. I was just trying to get Jim back to
the question I had asked.

>Those who know, don't say: those who say, don't know.
>
>Burma Shave.

Ah, the wisdom of Burma Shave. I liked the one that went:
Free
Free
A trip
to Mars
For just
1000
Bottles
& jars.

They got called on that offer when someone showed up at the company
headquarters with 1000 bottles and jars. To save face they gave them an all
expense paid trip to Mars, PA and promptly took down those signs.

Saunterer

"To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower,
hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour."
William Blake