[at-l] Following Felix [was John Mellencamp]

But what if you understand things like water flow and wind currents? Curiouser and curiouser.

Jim Bullard <jbullar1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:You don't understand Felix's posts, you experience them, like you
experience the flow of water in the stream you swim in or rustle of leaves
in the wind as you hike through deep woods.