[at-l] The Birth of Cool & warning signs

You titled your post "Birth of Cool" There's only one thing that I could
possibly think of upon seeing that reference and I'm not alone - Google
it.  The CD is on my shelf, Jim probably has it in vinyl or maybe a wax
cylinder ;).
No, I sit corrected.  From his account it sounds like Jim was there.

Steve