[at-l] The Birth of Cool

Steve wrote:
>Hey, I said I was guessin'.  I know you're old enough and I was just being
>born then, but there's a reason why this music was called cool - "it has a
>hip, detached elegance, never getting too hot". ;)

LOL!!! Or as one friend put it --- "HOT  ---- but Cooool"

Gotta watch that "old enough stuff <G>  --- but you're right, I WAS old
enough - barely.  I was 9 years old, my uncle worked in NYC, my aunt was a
Miles Davis fan, they lived in the Village and I spent considerable time
with them.  They taught me to do the Times crossword puzzle - among other
things.  Good times.......  but long ago and far away.

Have a good day,
Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/