From: "Leslie Booher" <lbooher@pure.net>
<at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 11:14 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] Warning sign.

"No trespassing, except those on foot."

To get to the front of our church and facing in the right direction, I go to
the Methodist Church two doors down and make a loop through their parking lot.
I do this probably six times a week for practicing and such.  Now, the
Methodists have a sign that says, "No Trespassing Unless on Church Business."
I know that it was meant for me, but I still drive through their parking lot,
because I AM on church business---Episcopal Church business.  <G>  anklebear