[at-l] John Mellencamp

 --- Felix <AThiker@smithville.net> wrote:

> Now, what are the chances of a random obituary page
> listed that I actually know...and, who I went to see
> during
> 'visitation'??

Well, having nodded off only part of the time during
statistics and probability classes, I wood guess that
the chances are directly proportional to the subset of
the number of someones that you know, errr knew while
they were still alive that is, cross matched against
the subset of the people that you actually visited
(was this visitation supervised by armed deputies?) in
that particular region covered by said periodical of
mass circulation.  Nevermind, I've decided that I
suddenly need to go back for some more of that coconut
creme pie ice cream at Handel's to see if it is as
good as my memory says.   Mmmmm, chewy.

Kent