[at-l] John Mellencamp

Well, I have occasionally (okay, full disclosure here,
not "occasionally" but in reality "often") found it a
challenge to completely follow the thread or even the
path less traveled of Felix's stories.  But this one
is confusinger than many.  Maybe that's because it
isn't a story.  Anyhoo, who and where was Shirley?
Was she in the rented room?  And did you commute to
high school in Bloomington thereby requiring the
necessity to work second shift in Bridgeport?  And
what flavors did they have back then at the Dairy
Queen?

Kent

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs