[at-l] Warning sign.

"No trespassing, except those on foot."

To get to the front of our church and facing in the right direction, I go to the Methodist Church two doors down and make a loop through their parking lot.  I do this probably six times a week for practicing and such.  Now, the Methodists have a sign that says, "No Trespassing Unless on Church Business."  I know that it was meant for me, but I still drive through their parking lot, because I AM on church business---Episcopal Church business.  <G>  anklebear