Got Knowledge? was [at-l] OT - Trojan Horses

Thanks, all, for your help and depth of knowledge, and for your posts
both on and off-line.
Useful stuff! I'm building an online business post-trail - any of you
specialize in either building websites or internet marketing?
I'm talking for-hire, side job work, not freebies; I want names to put
in my little black book for future tapping.
There are deep resources here!
Jan

--
     	AT Journal: