[at-l] OT - Trojan Horses

In a message dated 7/27/2005 7:15:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Snodrog5@aol.com writes:

> On her shareware page she has a link for a firewall called 'Zone Alarm',
> and
> says this:
>
> "This is my favorite firewall. Made by Zone Labs, it will render your
> computer invisible to hackers? probes.

I get the Kim Komando tip of the day and listen to her when I can, she's
pretty cool, but prior to installing a firewall my research found Sygate's atleast
as good if not better than Zone Alarm

One way to check is to go here and scroll down to Shields Up and test your
all your service ports...

http://www.grc.com/default.htm

A quick check has me in full stealth mode!