[at-l] Katahdin Trip Report

Richard C Evans wrote:

>It coulda been that I wasn't paying attention, or just heard it wrong,
>but I thought I heard him tell Howard Stern last week he was lookin'
>for a new landscaper.
>
>Solar Bear
>
>On 7/25/05, Felix <athiker@smithville.net> wrote:
>

>>Quoting "Rich, Timothy D." <TRich@FDIC.gov>:
>>
>> As a welcome home gift, Brenda had gotten us tickets to the
>>

>>>John Fogerty and John Mellencamp concert at the amphitheater last night
>>>and it was a heck of a show.
>>>

>>Did he mention whether or not he's fired me? I really need to know. (what do
>>you think of that little violin solo during Pink Houses? Worth the price of the
>>tickets, huh? )

Looks like I'm gonna find out Wednesday night in Nashville. I just got
off the fone with the stage manager and I'm pickin' up a 24' Penske
truck in Bloomington tomorrow...driving to Cincinnati and picking up
some new risers at a welding shop and driving them to Nashville for the
show Wednesday night (anyone goin' to that one??) then driving some old
staging stuff home from there. Maybe he needs a new landscaper cuz he's
gonna have his old one driving staging around? Or, cuz his old one IS
TOO OLD TO BE WORKING IN 100? HEAT!!!