[at-l] Felix

Quoting Ginny Owen

> There was a question on white blaze (
> http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9623 )from a hiker named
> Felix asking whether he should do a southbound hike or a flip from Harpers
> Ferry.  Are you planning to do the trail again?  Is someone impersonating
> you?  What advice would you give him/yourself?

Now, Ginny, you know me betterly than that. I KNOW if I should do a southbound
or a flip-flop. So, unless Mellencamps have fired me and I haven't heard about
it yet, I am not hiking the trail again (yet). Now...could it be Datto? Yes.
(Have the Mellencamps fired me and I haven't heard about it yet???)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98