[at-l] The Other MacKaye Vision

In a message dated 7/24/2005 1:13:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
camojack@comcast.net writes:

> FYI, mine was from the official release at whitehouse.org; I was simply
> trying to illustrate that the unattributed copy &paste gambit cuts both
> ways...

I may have failed to add the link but it wasn't intentional.  You don't like
the Sierra Club, OK, find me another find me another environmental group that
agrees with HFI as per your dispatch from the WH.

The point is, logging companies aren't going to going to clear forest of
brush, sapplings and fuel without taking the bigger trees.  What's left is
basically a clear cut, not a healthy forest.

Sly