From: "Carol Donaldson" <carol1944@brmemc.net>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 10:10 PM
Subject: [at-l] Prescriptions & Thru Hiking

Any of you who had to have prescriptions refilled for a Thru Hike, how did you
handle that?

Are there any options, other than having a Mail Drop every 30 days?

Would a pharmacy in another State accept a prescription written 30/60/90 days
previously in Georgia?

Thanks for input,
Coosa
Carol Donaldson
carol1944@brmemc.net
http://auntiecoosa.blogspot.com
http://inthecompany.blogspot.com
In the ancient Aramaic and Syriac the word for "raisins" or "raisins of
startling white clarity" can be erroneously translated as "fair skinned
maidens."